Friday, June 17, 2016

Virtual Reality Sites are more real than you think

Thursday, 6.16.16

Recent Yoworld themes include Paris Cafe, Aliens with their dome home, Underwater world or Atlantis, Viking theme, and birthday party theme. I have noticed that I have been getting more yocash, but not enough to save up a yocash house. But, at least, I have bought some yocash pets and items for decorating my different themed coin homes.

Meanwhile, as I hop onto the internet monorail, I fly to IMVU virtual reality world, where I have received another picnic related gift for Memorial Day.

But I noticed that both IMVU and Yoworld are promoting rainbow items because of the recent false flag in Orlando, Florida, which had to do with a gay nightclub. I don't know the exact details because I quit following these false flag shit. They are really getting old and I am really getting sick of them, but I think more and more people out there are becoming aware of these false flags.

Obviously, the Illuminati and Zionists are getting eager and anxious to start their NWO agenda, Order out of Chaos, and martial law, and they appear to be pushing the usual shit on the public even more.

Caitlyn Jenner is being promoted as the new spokesmodel for those women who aspire to look like a homely, big-boned woman, or a man with lots of makeup and in drag, in which I think it is quite scary.

How the topic suddenly changed on this posts...I started out posting my recent home decor creative skills on virtual reality sites, and it ended up being another Illuminati-related post about the NWO agenda. I guess everything out there is related. Many games and sites often promote certain dark ideas to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment